Our undivided attention is the most valuable thing we can offer to ourselves and others. The practice of mindfulness can expand to encompass our daily lives.
This book offers simple yet life-changing methods gleaned from the ancient teachings of yoga and dharma. (It is the 2nd edition of my 2013 book, originally entitled How to be Free.) Purchase & Read Be Free!
Yoga Schmoga is a humorous way of saying Your Yoga. Your Dharma. Your truth, your path, your calling, your purpose in life. You’ve got to figure it out for yourself, but it is definitely somewhere out (or rather, in) there.
This is the true story of how yoga has affected me over the past twenty years from approximately age 13 to 33. Each personal essay delves into a theme—work, spirituality, mental health, sex, love and so forth.
Along the way, I share the what, where, why and how of a spiritual practice centered around yoga and mindfulness. Purchase & Read Yoga Schmoga
Flow & Flower: How to Heal Your Chakras by Michelle Margaret Fajkus
Learn all about healing your energy centers. This user-friendly, 50-page booklet explores the seven main chakras:
- overview and characteristics
- yoga practice suggestions
- essential questions for reflection
- music playlists
- guided meditations
- 18 Spiritual Teachings that Blew my Mind Wide Open
- 18 Fantastic Ways to Let Go.
- 108 Ways to Heal Your Chakras.
- What’s Your Nahual? Mayan Birth Signs & their Meaning.
- 28 Inspirational Reminders for Crazily Creative People.
- Find Your Life Partner in 4 Easy Steps.
- 34 Unconventional Reminders of How to be a Happier Human.