I have been a grateful sojourner on the winding spiritual path for as long I can remember.
At certain points in the past, I have wished for epiphanies, signals and sudden enlightenment. Of course, life doesn’t work that way. What we seek eludes us. Letting go allows newness to enter.
So, although I would like to gift you with these teachings that have altered my mind and improved my life, they may not resonate with you. The most important teaching of all is that we are each where we need to be when we need to be there, learning the lessons that we need to learn.
1) Everything I need is already within me.
2) I can (and do) create my life through creative visualization (to a certain extent).
3) All things must pass.
4) Beliefs separate.
5) Faith is letting go.
6) All meditation is good meditation.
8) Each morning, I am born again. What I do today is what matters most.
10) No self.
11) Suffering is the result of clinging.
12) Worry is useless.
13) Friendship is the highest form of love.
14) Difficult people are the best teachers.
15) Therefore, be grateful to everyone and everything.